Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Too long

I know, I know, I know! It's been way too long! "What have you been doing?" one may ask. Well, the answer is everything and nothing. To recap:
1. I bought a car, a 2005 Nissan Sentra. Her name is Trampy after Alexander Supertramp (read Into the Wild or see the movie and you'll get it).
2. I, in my short time here in UT, have already had and quit two jobs. What can I say? It's a gift.
3. I filmed a commercial for the ubiquitous "one call, that's all" guy. I still haven't seen my stint as an accident victim, but a costume designer friend said to me "I knew that they were actors!"
4. As of today, I have the right of first refusal for a feature film. SAG, of course. A creepy, disgusting horror film. I suppose if I book it that all of my worst nightmares will be made manifest, in the movie world of course. In the three scenes that I read for, I got a cigarette put out on my arm, killed and brought back to life with a defibrillator, and bled to death, my arms full of IV's. The best part: She's a college co-ed! Sssshhhhh...don't tell! It shoots most of December, and should everything fall into place, I will shoot 80% of the schedule. Keep all of your extremities crossed!
5. If I don't book this project, I head back to LA on Monday.
6. I almost forgot! I choreographed a great big musical called Beauty & the Beast. Perhaps you've heard of it? I worked with a good friend of mine from college. He trusts my opinion and we support each other's ideas. It is always a wonderful, collaborative, creative experience to work with Mark. I admire him very much. He's the hardest working man in show-biz!
7. I got new headshots! I will post some when I get them. She's a wonderful, business-like photographer who gives you what you want and does it beautifully. I look forward to seeing them!

I think that's it. When I write it down, it seems like a lot. Well, my second callback is tomorrow, so everyone just put it out there that I book this role!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wondered if you were still around....good to get caught up. :o)