Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hiking to do!


I didn't get a chance to head south as I had hoped, so I decided to spend my week between dental treatments soaking in the SLC sun. As it happened, this has been the nicest and warmest weather since my late March arrival (and truthfully, with my show and rehearsal schedule, I couldn't quite find the energy to hike as I would have liked). So, I have spent several days in Millcreek Canyon and one in Mueller Park. There has been so much snow that there's also some lovely waterfalls, especially in Millcreek.


And now it's back to NYC and no..."hiking" in Central Park DOES NOT COUNT! Who thought that it could? Those elitist easterners who pronounce Alta as "All-tah." What a bunch of posers. And that's from the people who have actually skied it. Or so they say.
And my dental work is almost complete. I have one last trip to the dentist tomorrow to discuss this whole crown business. I heard something about having to file my tooth down to a nub and get fitted, etc. I have to leave town on Tuesday and I don't want to have my tooth filed down in a cannibal-like fashion. We shall see. I'm skeptical...

No comments: