Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry merry!


Thankfully Tom and Shane have a Christmas tree and all the trimmings. So, for fun, a friend and I put up the tree the other night (and truthfully, I needed his long limbs to get all the stuff out of the storage area). It was a fun night! I know it's no big deal compared to your big trees and years of accumulated decorations, but I think it's pretty darn cute and just the right size. And for those of you who don't know, I will not be heading to Utah for Christmas. I've decided to stay in town and earn money to pay bills. So send your well wishes to NYC! Hope you are all enjoying your holiday season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good looking tree. Jacob and Caleb decorated our tree and about 80% of the ornaments are on the bottom half of it. It's a good thing we didn't let them put up the lights.

Keli said...

Looks good sis. Bummed you're not coming home. You'll be missed.

Hiatt's blog said...

Thanks, Kel. And Jarrod, this little tree is so small that Jacob and Caleb could have decorated it by themselves, no problem!