Total Pageviews

Friday, March 20, 2009

She is happy fish!


I was very proud to be watching my best girl, Looks, make not only her Broadway lead debut, but any lead debut in The Little Mermaid on Wednesday. Might as well do it on Broadway, right?! Her parents came up from Virginia with some other family as well, and there was a lovely gathering afterward with her friends and family.

Looks, if you read this, you were/are positively radiant. She made me a little teary-eyed.

Pics!

So, the first pic is of me, of course, Rachel (she's in book club with me), Upstairs Rachel (she lives above Looks and I call her that to keep her straight from the aforementioned Rachel. She is a dresser on Mermaid), Kay and Cecily (they are in the show). The white blonde is Erin B., another book clubber and also a ballroom dancer, Michelle's husband Victor, and the girl herself!

The other pic is of me, Erin B., and Michelle's Mom, who had to be the proudest mom in NYC on Wednesday! Encore, I say, encore!

No comments: