Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things are looking up.....

Anyone know what musical that song is from? It's a Gershwin tune, I'll give you that much of a hint, and since the same Gershwin songs have a tendency to be in a bunch of their musicals, your chances of guessing are pretty good....Bueller? Bueller?

So, there's good news since I've been in the NYC. I got in touch with an agency I did some print for before I left for LA. I emailed her some of Keli's pics, and "of course I want to work with you! Bring pictures to my office and we'll get you working!" So that's great. And I finally saw the trailer for my film, National Lampoon's Bag Boy. Not to be sent straight to DVD, it opens in theatres on February 29th. I am in the trailer, albeit very briefly, but you can see a flash of red hair. I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie. Go to bagboythemovie.com and you can see the trailer.

And I have been working like a dog. Seriously. My restaurant loves me. I've only been there a couple of weeks, but they had me training a new girl (talk about the blind leading the blind. I seriously couldn't remember anything....that poor girl). But they've got me working pretty much full-time and I'm grateful for the dough.

I signed up for a soap class this weekend. It's like a workshop, where you work with copy and do scenes from soaps overseen by the casting director of a very famous soap opera. He gives critique of your skills and your marketability in the soap world. So I am planning on showing up to this thing ready to work! I wanna book me a soap, so keep me in your thoughts this weekend as I try to impress the soap opera gods.

What else did I want to tell you? I booked The Producers at PTC, so I am headed back west at the end of March. If you want to see me as a showgirl wearing a giant sausage, this is your chance.

Oh, and Happy VD...one of my least favorite holidays, right underneath "pull my fingernails off slowly day."

No comments: