Total Pageviews

Monday, June 02, 2008

Birthday party fun!


So last night was my birthday party! It ended being kind of strange because the party was combined with Ariel from Mermaid. And that's me above with Michelle, the only Mermaid that counts. But there were a ton of people there, only some of whom I knew, but my half of the rented area was the cool kid half, and we had a great time!
These are my good friends Kraig and Jeremy. Two of the most talented men you will ever meet. Jeremy is currently in Phantom on the Bway and Kraig has won two Barrymore Awards, a very prestigious theatre award.

My sweet roomies, Tom and Shane. Shane is the Associate Choreographer for The Grinch on Bway and is likely headed back to Bway as an actor in an upcoming production. Tom has created classes and workshops for Vassar and is a very successful actor as well. He is headed to grad school in the fall. I will miss him.
These are three of my Producer boys who came out for the fun! From left to right: Leo Bloom, the lead tenor who sang Springtime for Hitler, and Carmen Ghia. All ridiculously talented men and good friends.
And this is me; laughing! I had such an amazing time and felt so blessed to have so many people come to celebrate my birthday!

2 comments:

Keli said...

Glad you had a great time! Happy 35th!

Jenn said...

Hi Erin!

Happy Belated Birthday. I can see by your posts that you've been pretty busy. I'm really happy for your continued success! Keep it up! =)



--Jenn Razon